Studying in Canada with the help of immigration lawyer in Toronto

Canada has some of the most famous colleges and universities where students can come in here and excel with their careers. Graduating in any of these esteemed university or college in Canada is an opportunity that not all students manage to get. One of the key things of studying in Canada is that you can earn your permanent residency or citizenship by studying and working here. All this can be done with the help of Toronto immigration lawyer. Having expert lawyers on your side can help you understand the procedure and requirements in a better way. immigration lawyer toronto

There are many factors that do go into getting your permanent residency in Canada. You will have to follow the exact timeline if you are coming here as a student such as studying in an esteemed college with a degree program and then working in the same field to get the experience. Here is a short list of requirements that each student or foreign skilled expert must adhere to in order to get their permanent residency in Canada.

For Foreign Students:

  • You will need to pass the Scholastic Assessment Examination (SAT) in many colleges or universities in Canada, and get an invitation from an esteemed institution.
  • You must verify that you have the very least $11,000 CD per fiscal year.
  • You must return to your nation at the end of your education in order to avoid over staying than the duration enabled of the visa given to you. You have to apply for your work permit before your visa expires.
  • You need to have at least 1 year work experience in any kind of supervisory, skilled or technical tasks after you finish from college in order to be eligible to apply for your permanent residency.
  • You have to have a solid grasp of either the English or French language in both composed as well as oral communication.


For professional skilled traders

  • You should have pertinent skills as well as work experience for a minimum of 2 years in much full time (a minimum of 37.5 hrs each week) managerial, professional or technical work in Canada.
  • You have to have an invitation to work in Canada from a Canadian company.
  • You need to have a strong grasp of either the English or French languages in both written and also oral communication.

As you can see the requirements may not seem that daunting but what most people don’t realize that if you file your application the wrong way and get rejected, then the chances for re-applying a successful application drastically reduces. In circumstances like these, you need professional immigration consultation.

It is extensive that you’ve prepared yourself for everything, yet reality be told, it is much better to have a skilled professional on your side who knows the correct method in successfully filing your application. You should call an expert immigration lawyer now for any time of application. Do not risk it in being confident and filing the application when professional consultation is just one call away. For more resources on choosing the best immigration lawyer to represent you, visit this site. For more information about study visa, visit us:

For effective immigration solutions, book your consultation with a Toronto immigration lawyer today!

Business Name: Ronen Kurzfeld Immigration Lawyer Toronto
Address: 110 Sheppard Ave E Suite #630, North York, ON M2N 6Y8
Phone: (647) 490-2033


  • Share on Tumblr